Chris grew up with parents that were always remodeling or building their next home and spent his middle school through high school living in an historic home in Albany. In high school he took four years of architecture and went to college on a scholarship in that major. He is also an avid woodworker building customer furniture and cabinetry. After getting into the home inspection business he served on the Board of Directors of the Oregon Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI), which is the local American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) chapter, for two years. In 2004 he bought out his business partner, his dad. Chris lives in Tigard with his wife and three kids.
- Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector
- Pillar To Post franchise owner
- Oregon Certified Home Inspector, #198
- Oregon CCB, #151008
- Oregon Department of Agriculture CPA License, #146419
- Nation Association of Home Inspectors, CRI #2005137
- Member of Oregon Real Estate Inspectors Association
- 2 years on the Board of Directors of the Oregon Association of Home Inspectors
- Architecture major in high school and college
- Instructor for Continuing Education Courses
Ted is an Oregon Certified Home Inspector with an Oregon Department of Agriculture license. He is a member of the National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI) and a graduate of Professional Inspectors Education (PIE) training program. He began his career as an apprentice to a remodel contractor then went on to earn a technical degree in civil engineering. After working with a maintenance mechanic at the Columbia Blvd Wastewater Treatment plant, Ted spent eight years as a finish carpenter and furniture maker for Altura Furniture. In his free time Ted enjoys building furniture and remodeling his family’s 1911 home and yard.
Travis grew up in Colorado and is a Certified Home Inspector. Drawing from a background in environmental inspection and remediation, he is EPA accredited as well as IICRC certified in multiple fields. In his spare time he is a devout fly-fisherman and enjoys helping lead a Boy Scout troop.